Sunday, June 21, 2009

"The Wonder Pets! Save the Honey Bears!" concept art

here is concept art then the final designs for the Wonder Pets episode, "The Wonder Pets! Save the Honey Bears!" that i was asked to design. the episode is supposed to be reminiscent of the saccharine cartoons of the 1980's (which i adore), such as The Care Bears, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite. in this story, the Wonder Pets travel to Happyland Forest to teach the Honey Bears how to share. for the final product, the Honey Bears and the Forest Friends were drawn and animated in Flash by Andy Kennedy, Joe Bodnar and my myself.




1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I am the translator who adapts this episode (and others) for French TV. I am very happy to have found your blog, and hope to have the time to explore it later. I would like to know, please: are these Honeybears a cartoon that did exist (in which case I am supposed to find out what was its name in French), or made up for the purpose of this Wonderpets issue? This is urgent, of course. :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete